RAF CAPTIVE PANEL SCREWS
- Five styles of captive panel screws and seven swaged retainer types.
- Brass, steel, stainless steel.
- More than 30 metallic finishes.
- Threads from 2-56 to 3/8-16.
- Lengths from 21/32 to 2 inches.
- Head diameters from 5/16 to 3/4 inch.
Invaluable for equipment panels where mounting hardware is subject to loss, these captive screws and retainers assure easy and secure assembly. In addition to standard models, users choose variations such as slotted, unslotted, or hex heads, washers for oval head styles, plus retainer spring and washer sets.
You also can see French, Chinese, and Spanish language versions of this product page.
For comprehensive specifications, product numbers, and ordering instructions:
Go to RAF's Online Catalog
Request a Printed Catalog
Return to Products Page