RAF JACK SCREWS
- Standard design hex jack screws.
- Supplied with washers and nut.
- Material: Steel with zinc plate per ASTM-B-633 (yellow chromate) finish.
- Threads: 4-40
- Thread lengths from 3/16 to 3/4 inch.
- Body diameter: 3/16 inch hex.
- Body length: 3/16 inch.
Primarily used to secure D-type cable connectors in computer and other electronic equipment, standard 3/16 inch hex jack screws come as a complete set including two flat washers, one lock washer, and a nut. They meet all the important industry specifications and can be customized for you application.
You also can see French, Chinese, and Spanish language versions of this product page.
For comprehensive specifications, product numbers, and ordering instructions:
Go to RAF's Online Catalog
Request a Printed Catalog
Return to Products Page