RAF PRECISION SHOULDER SCREWS
- Slotted and socket heads available.
- Brass, steel, stainless steel.
- More than 30 metallic finishes.
- Threads from 4-40 to 3/8-16.
- Shoulder lengths from 0.1250 to 1.500 inch; shoulder diameters from 0.1245 to 0.4995 inch.
- Head diameters from 1/4 to 5/8 inch.
Useful as a precision spacer and bearing surface for a wide variety of applications, shoulder screws are manufactured with exacting tolerances (shoulder diam: +.000/-.001, shoulder length: +.002/-.000). Undercuts on each side of the shoulder assure perfect seating for precise low friction assembly.
You also can see French, Chinese, and Spanish language versions of this product page.
For comprehensive specifications, product numbers, and ordering instructions:
Go to RAF's Online Catalog
Request a Printed Catalog
Return to Products Page